Chassis Asset Tracking
Stay Organized and In Control
It’s time to take complete control of your assets. Our comprehensive LANATM Asset chassis GPS tracking application helps you right-size your chassis fleet, manage your leased assets, and better understand your chassis’ logistics.
Asset GPS tracking for chassis provides a 24/7 view of your assets’ locations so you never lose sight of your equipment. LANATM Asset provides productivity reports to ensure everything gets to where it needs to go on time.
Asset Tracking & Improved Awareness
- Keep track of what’s happening at both company and consumer yards 24/7.
- Receive notifications based on arrival, departure, and leased status so you’re never left in the dark when it comes to your assets.
- Stay up to date on schedules and reduce dwell time to make critical business decisions easier and faster.
Live Chassis Tracking, Anywhere, Anytime
- Pinpoint any chassis’ location in near-real time so you can manage delivery and receipt quickly and locate on demand.
- Organize information by chassis size, leased or owned status, or chassis type.
- Make expert business decisions on short notice with our continuously updated information.
- Visualize your complete location history with our history map feature.
Manage a More Profitable Asset
Having the right tools for the job saves both time and money. Our advanced asset tracking solutions allow you to automate yard checks improving your overall asset inventory management. Efficiency is key when it comes to running a smooth operation. Make the most of your chassis by giving power to your dispatch, leasing, and operational management teams.
Learn more about how CallPass’ advanced asset tracking for chassis assets can improve your overall business operations.
- Jumpstart your data with simple standard reports or customize each report per client to help manage data in a way that fits their specific needs.
- Increase customer visibility by creating a hierarchy of access levels and customized views. This allows you to manage the data and present it in a way that is most meaningful for your client’s business goals.
- Monitor scheduled check-ins with easy schedule monitoring and determine how many miles are on the asset each day with our accessible mileage report.
- Take advantage of our innovative alert report that shows all alerts and notifications for all devices, or only select devices.
- Keep track of billable usage hours on your asset with our dwell & detention report.
- Designate and label each chassis as leased or off lease.
- Keep relevant chassis information stored online to make managing customer account data quick and easy.
- Get notified immediately if an asset temperature goes out of a specific range.
Oversee Leased Assets
Do you have assets that you lease? LANATM Asset lets you help your customers grow their business by providing them advanced asset tracking capabilities. With company-level access privileges, you can offer LANATM Asset to your customers giving them high-level insight into their leased assets with just a few clicks.
Innovative GPS Trackers for Chassis Assets
Our advanced asset and trailer GPS trackers for chassis assets lets you, monitor, track, and analyze the productivity no matter the cargo size. Whether you need a solar-powered or wired device we have you covered:
- Flexible Connections –Choose exactly when and how frequently you receive asset status alerts and notifications.
- Long Battery Life – Solar Sense is a self-powered and recharging tracker that offers over 10 years of battery life for those that require asset insights frequently.
Chassis Asset Tracking that Goes Where You Go!
Tied up in a business meeting or stuck in line at the airport? Maintain vigilance of your chassis no matter where you are using the online asset tracking software, LANATM Asset. Easy access from your laptop or tablet lets you manage your asset’s location anywhere, anytime. Conveniently take advantage of email or SMS alerts in real-time to notify you of assets moving outside of designated geo-zones/landmarks, or if they are being used without direct authorization from you.