LANA Vision Unpacked
LANATM Vision is a cargo occupancy sensor fusion platform consisting of two cameras and a Time-of-Flight ultrasonic sensor which provides improved cargo sensing capabilities where traditional ultrasonic-based cargo sensors fail to provide accurate cargo capacity utilization information. By implementing direct 3D imaging, LANATM Vision eliminates image noise from light and shadows increasing cargo measurement accuracy.
- Embedded cellular and GPS antennas
- Integrated high-precision GPS engine
- 6600 mAh Rechargeable battery
- Accelerometer and Motion Detector
- Dual CAN Bus, One-Wire Bus
- LTE Cat 4, Penta-band 3G, and GSM (with Dual SIM-Carrier support)
- GNSS support: GPS/GLONASS
- Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth 4.1 Radios
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Light Sensor, Temperature Sensor
- Delivery Trucks
Addressing Various Market Verticals
- LTL Brokers
- Pharmaceutical Transportation
- High-value cargo transportation
- Jewelry, Money, etc
- Many More!
Door Sensor & Solar Panel
Enabling The Highest Level of Insight Into All of Your Cargo Activity
LANA Vision’s cutting-edge door sensor is integrated to trigger data capture events.
Key Features Include
- Up to 7 Year Battery Life
- Replaceable AA Batteries
- Bluetooth v4.1w/Internal BT Antenna
- Temperature Sensor
- LED Status Indicators
- Optional Cradle
An externally mounted solar panel is used to recharge the LANA Vision. It can also be combined with a vehicle power source as a secondary recharging method.
Key Features Include:
- Integrated cellular, WiFi, and GPS antenna
- Easily applied with very high bond (VHB) tape