Construction & Heavy Equipment Tracking
- Optimize Your Yellow Iron, Backhoes, Diggers, & More!
- Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Plan For Maintenance Accordingly
Call Now To Learn More: (727) 324-1428
Never Lose Sight of Your
Using a GPS tracker for heavy equipment ensures your valuable machinery such as yellow iron, diggers, and backhoes stays in your sight at all times. It can be difficult to continually manage your heavy equipment when multiple jobs are being done at once. The value tied to each machine can be a detrimental blow to your business if they were to become idle or go missing. Now, with heavy equipment tracking from CallPass, you can be sure your equipment is where you need it to be at all times.
Our advanced asset tracking platform LANATM Asset quickly monitors key metrics such as exact location and precise time on site, so you keep an eye on your equipment while knowing where they’ve been and where they’re going next.
24/7 GPS for Heavy Equipment
When your yellow iron, backhoes, and diggers are off-site, you want to know where they are and what they’re doing every minute of the day. LANATM Asset for live tracking of construction equipment is a fully web-based user-friendly application you can access no matter where you’re located. Receive instant texts and alerts on your construction equipment’s whereabouts and activity to easily manage your entire inventory.
Up to the Minute Reporting
- Reduce dormancy and sort and filter by geo-zone and location with our innovative asset awareness reporting feature.
- An exclusive trip summary lets you easily monitor scheduled check-ins so you’re always in the know.
- Take advantage of our engine hours report to view all hours in use or for a specific date.
- Stay in control with immediate alerts and notifications on all devices or a select few.
- Closely monitor your equipment’s mileage and know immediately when the ignition is turned on/off.
Design Your Own Zone
Ensure high accuracy with cloud-based geozones that let you set a specific boundary around chosen landmarks of any shape with any number of points. Device-based geozones access wired equipment, so you receive instant email and text alerts. Go a step further and create your own zone within a zone with nested geozones to save you time when searching through inventory. Geozone crossing alerts notify you the moment your construction equipment has left a zone, so you always stay updated.
Keep Your Equipment on the Map
- Live location tracking keeps your equipment on the map at all times based on its latest ping.
- Locate your equipment no matter where it is on the job with on-demand tracking and access its complete history from the moment you started tracking or for a specific time frame
Never Miss a Moment with Real-Time Alerts
- Battery Voltage Alert- Instant notifications let you know when your yellow iron, backhoes, or diggers go below a certain voltage, so their job is never paused.
- Battery Disconnect Alert- Always stay connected with by-the-minute alerts if your GPS device is disconnected while in use.
- Motion Start/Stop Alert- Never miss a moment with access to your equipment’s every move.
Top 3 LANA Benefits For Construction Equipment
- Improve Visibility – Assist with internal investigations for damage claims and assets with easy historical data access.
- Track Engine Hours – Track and measure engine runtime of equipment to assist with maintenance and accurate usage billing.
- Prevent Theft– Immediate alerts triggered by geozones help you improve security.