Equipment Rentals & Leasing
Asset Tracking and Equipment Management Software For a Stronger Business.
Top 3 Benefits
- 24/7/365 Monitoring – Equipment is expensive, especially if it is not generating revenue. You need to know how long that equipment has been on-site and if it’s back where it should be. Track runtime or use the time to ensure warranty and overall machine health are not being compromised when you use a reliable GPS tracker for equipment.
- Improved Fleet Utilization – How long on-site and how many operating hours per asset is the kind of information you need to manage your equipment utilization. If you’re always searching for an essential asset to get a job moving, you need a better solution. Try a CallPass GPS tracker for equipment leasing and rentals.
- Versatile & Dependable Devices – Our state-of-the-art devices give you control of a broad range of situations, keeping you confident that your assets are safe and secure at any time. With easy-to-use interfaces and advanced technology, you will never have to question the location of your resources again.
Locate Your Equipment on Your Time
The need to ensure equipment health, accountability, and reliability while managing its whereabouts presents a wide range of challenges. Powered equipment, intermittently powered equipment, and non-powered equipment all have their unique asset tracking needs, making it imperative to have the proper equipment tracking system in place.
- Asset Awareness – Understand every aspect of your current asset tracking situation and take a proactive approach to your protection.
- Periodic Events – Monitor scheduled check-ins.
- Alerts – Our equipment management software provides you with detailed alerts to give you the business intelligence you need right at your fingertips.
- Mileage – Get a daily digest of the miles put on each piece of equipment that day.
- Ignition Disable – Receive a report that includes all the ignition disables for all your assets or select devices.
- Engine Hours – See used engine hours for all assets or a single asset within a specified date range.
Custom Geozones to Avoid Unmonitored Equipment
Valuable equipment in unmonitored locations is a target for misappropriation. Equipment moving at odd hours is likely not a good thing. Being alerted to unapproved movement at the first sign of trouble can be invaluable to your business.
- Device-based geozones are specific to a wired asset and allow you to receive SMS or email alerts.
- Cloud-based geozones enable you to choose your own landmarks. They can be any shape and have any number of points so you get the most accurate boundaries.
- Nested geozones set a zone within a zone for reduced inventory search time.
Mapping to Suit Your Needs
- Live Location Tracking – Quickly and easily track your equipment while gathering useful information – all from your computer or mobile device.
- Locate On Demand – Monitor GPS data from anywhere you are in real-time with speed, location, and after-hours alerts delivered to you instantly via text or email.
- History Map – Receive current and historic real-time tracking via a web-based, user-friendly application that can be easily implemented and accessed from anywhere.
Alerts & Notifications Keep Your Assets Accounted For
Is your equipment where it is supposed to be, and did it come back when it was supposed to? Is it being used at a location that wasn’t part of the contract? You only make money when your equipment is at the right location doing the right work. These alerts and notifications can help.
- Battery Disconnect – Know immediately when an asset is disconnected from its device while on power.
- Battery Voltage – Get notified when the battery goes below a certain voltage.
- Geozone Crossing – Be updated when an asset crosses the boundary of a set geozone.
- Motion Start/Stop – Utilize an equipment GPS tracker to know when your assets start and stop moving in real-time.